WWDC keynote – Released a Developer Beta of iOS 16 Beta 2 on Monday, June 6. Now I’m going to explain about Download iOS 16 beta profile and iOS 16 beta 2 profile to receive new updates on your iPhone and iPod touch. Apple will announce a beta version in the summer next year, and iOS and iPadOS 16 in the fall, available for all compatible devices.
But if you can’t wait to try what’s new, you can download the beta for developers. Since Apple has decided not to remove support for any iPhone or iPad this year, compatibility is easy. If your gadget runs on iOS or iPadOS 15, then you can install the new version on it (Except iPhone 6s/6s Plus and iPhone SE).
Then public betas for iOS 16, iPadOS 16, macOS Ventura, tvOS 16, HomePod software version 16 and watchOS 9 are coming soon. As a member of the Apple Beta Software Program, you can take part in shaping Apple software by test-driving pre-release versions and letting us know what you think.
When can I get iOS 16 beta?
iOS 16 is released to public beta testers on July 2022. (Indeed Apple has confirmed this, saying on June 6: “A public beta will be available to iOS users next month.”) September 2022:
How to Install iOS 16 beta?
- In the menu bar, scroll down and tap the Downloads button.
- Tap Install Profile.
- Tap Allow.
- Head to the Settings app. You should see the Profile Downloaded option right under your Apple ID profile.
- Tap Install. You’ll be prompted to enter your passcode.
- Once that’s done, hit Install two more times after reading the terms and conditions agreement.
- Your phone will need to restart. After, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
- If you’re developing an app, go to Settings > General > Privacy & Security. Scroll down and toggle on Developer Mode to access the required app development features.
That’s it! Have fun poking around iOS 16.