Apple Latest iOS Emojis – Use Emoji on Your iPhone, iPad & iOS 16 Beta Emojis
Apple Latest iOS 16 Beta Beta:
- Vendor: Apple
- Version: iOS 16 Beta
- Release Date: Nov 26, 2021
- Emojis: 3961
New emojis from Apple for 2021 is available as part of iOS 14.5, iOS 16 Beta, iPadOS 14.5, tvOS 14.5, watchOS 7.4, and macOS 11.3. This Apple emoji update changed the appearance of the ???? Syringe emoji to remove the blood, and added mixed skin tone support to ???? Kiss and ???? Couple with Heart.
Add an Emoji / Apple iOS Emojis:
Find the emoji keyboard in any app that uses the standard keyboard, like Mail or Messages. To add an emoji:
- Tap the text field, then tap the Emoji button or the globe Next Keyboard button.
- Use the gray icons at the bottom of the keyboard to switch emoji themes, or swipe left or right to view more. Tap the clock Frequently Used
- Category button to see emoji that you’ve recently used.
- To change the skin tone of certain emoji, tap and hold an emoji.
- Tap an emoji to add it to your text field.
Released on 26 April 2021, this was the first version of iOS to support the 217 new emojis in Emoji 13.1. Taking into account non-RGI emoji sequences, there there are 669 new emojis in this release.
Tap to replace words with Apple iOS Emojis:
The Messages app shows you words that you can replace with emojis.
- Open Messages and tap the Compose button to start a new message or go to an existing conversation.
- Write your message, then tap the Emoji button or the globe Next Keyboard button on your keyboard.
- Wait for the words to turn orange.
- Tap an orange word to replace it with an emoji. If there’s more than one emoji you can use, the Quick Reply field shows you options to choose from.
- Tap the Send button to send.
If you want to replace the emoji with the original word, just tap the emoji.
Don’t see the emoji on the keyboard?
If you don’t see the emoji keyboard, make sure that it’s turned on.
- Go to Settings > General and tap Keyboard.
- Tap Keyboards, then tap Add New Keyboard.
- Tap Emoji.